Welcome to Gita Vidya Mandir (GVM)
G.V.M.G.C., a well established, prestigious and multi-faculty educational institute, is one of the prominent educational institutions in Northern India, accredited with the prestigious NAAC ’A’ Grade. Earning a reputation of ‘adding value to education’, the college has created a congenial academic ethos. At present, as many as 3975 students are availing the facility of higher education in the institute.
News & Announcements
- Advertisement For the Post Of Principal
- Application Form For the Post Of Principal
- Advertisement For The Post Of Teaching & Non-teaching
- Application Form For the Post Of Teaching and Non-Teaching
- For Online Fees Submission
- Google Form For Prevention of Caste Based Discrimination In Higher Education
- Online study material Links
News & Events
1st January, 2022
• Students welcome New Year-2022 doing Face Painting.
• Mathematical Rangoli and Poster Making Competition organized by Mathematics deptt.
• Youth Red Cross Team and Red Ribbon Club spreads awareness for HIV/AIDS and COVID-19 via Rally and Poster Making Competition.
4th January, 2022
• National Level Declamation competition organized by Nehru Yuva Kendra held at Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Karnal. Ms. Bhumika got Ist Position and Rs. 25,000/- Cash Prize.
5th January, 2022
• Extension Lecture on the topic: ‘Political Culture in India – An Overview’ by Resource Person: Dr. Jai Kishan Bahrdwaj organized by Political Science deptt.
6th January, 2022
• Online Rangoli competition organized by History deptt.
12th January, 2022
• Morality and Ethics Club organizes a Webinar on the occasion of National Youth Day by Resource Person : Dr. Sudhir Garg.
14th January, 2022
• District Level Yuva Mahotsav organized by Nehru Yuva Kendra held at Subhash Stadium on 21.12.2021. In Classical Vocal Drishti got Ist Position.
19th January, 2022
• Hindi deptt. organizes an Extension Lecture on the topic: ” Prem Chand ka Katha Sahitya” by Resource Person: “Varishth sahityekar Dr. Chandertrikha Ji , Director, Haryana Sahitya Academy”.
26th January, 2022
• Republic Day celebrations.
31st January, 2022
• Commander Officer Col. S.K. Sood visit at our college organized by NCC Cadets.
5th February, 2022
• Basant Panchmi celebrations organized by Music deptt.
7th February, 2022
• Yoga Practice organized by Physical Education deptt.
• Online Webinar on the topic: ‘Investment Awareness and Role of Regulators’ organized by Commerce deptt.
8th February, 2022
• Face Painting competition on the topic: ‘HIV/AIDS’ on the occasion of National Yuva Diwas organized by Youth Red Cross Society.
10th February, 2022
• State Level Science Exhibition held at Pt. Neki Ram College, Rohtak. Botany Model got IInd position.
• Women Cell organizes Live Webinar on ‘Union Budget 2022-2023: Key Takeaways for Women and Youth by Dr. Deepa Verma, Assistant Professor, S.D.(PG) College, Panipat.
11th February, 2022
• National Level Online competition on Poetry of Romantic Era organized by English deptt.
14th February, 2022
• National Level Online Quiz competition organized by Computer Science deptt.
17th February, 2022
• Our college team got IInd position in Inter College Taekwondo competition held at Sports Complex, M.D. University, Rohtak from 12.02.2022 to 15.02.2022.
19th February, 2022
• English Literary Society (English deptt.) organizes National Level Online Caption Contest.
28th March, 2022
• State Level Youth Red Cross Training Camp from 23.03.2022 to 28.03.2022 at Haridwar. G.V.M. Girls College, Sonipat got Best Team Award.
29th March, 2022
• Modal Making, Poster Making and Slogan Writing competition under Sustainable Practice: A way to Protect and Conserve the environment Level-1 organized by M.D. University, Rohtak in collaboration with G.V.M. Girls College, Sonipat. Teaching and Non-Teaching faculty participate in these competitions. Dr. Pooja Gulati got Ist position, Dr. Meenkashi got IInd position and Dr. Renu Rani got IIIrd position in Slogan Writing competition in teaching faculty and Ms. Veena Kumari got Ist position, Ms. Suman Lata got Iind position and Ms. Gulshan Kumari got IIIrd position Non-teaching faculty. In Modal Making Botany Modal (Shweta Shukla and Himani) got Ist position and Geography Modal (Nancy and Sakshi) got iInd position and Home Science Modal (Priyanka and Shrishti) got IIIrd position. In Poster Making Tamanna got Ist position, Aanchal got IInd position and Deepanshi got IIIrd position. They all are selected for Level-II competitions.
30th March, 2022
• Seven days NSS Camp at Village Fazilpur from 30.03.2022 to 05.04.2022.
• Cashless Training Digital India Awareness Program under Seven Days NSS camp.
31st March, 2022
• Health Camp under Seven Days NSS camp.
1st April, 2022
• Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Awareness Program under Seven Days NSS camp. Extension Lecture by Ms. Pooja Saroha and Flameless Cooking was done on this day.
2nd April, 2022
• First Aid Training Program by Master Trainer Sunita Dhull under Seven Days NSS camp.
4th April, 2022
• Inauguration of Inderdhanush Auditorium by CM Manohar Lal Khattar.
5th April, 2022
• Seven Days NSS Camp to Village Fazilpur. Fruty became the best NSS Volunteer.
12th April, 2022
• Inter-College Qwan-ki-Do championship held on 11.04.2022 and 12.04.2022 at M.D. University, Rohtak. We got 1 Gold, 3 Silver and 5 Bronze Medals.
15th April, 2022
• University Outreach Programme Team organized an Awareness Programme to aware villagers about Government Schemes at Village Fazilpur.
18th April, 2022
• Antim got the Certificate of Participation for participating in National Level Online Poster Making competition on ‘Importance of Heritages’ organized by Intach Young Heritage Club, Aggarwal College, Ballabhgarh, Faridabad on 18.04.2022.
20th April, 2022
• University Outreach Programme Team organizes an Education Camp from 18.04.2022 to 20.4.2022.
21st April, 2022
• NCC Fest ‘Warriors 2K22’ from 21.04.2022 to 23.04.2022 organized by NCC Cadets.
• State Level Essay Writing Competition 2021-22 for college students sponsored by Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation and Technology, Govt. of Haryana.
22nd April, 2022
• Field Inspection by students for implementation of PM POSHAN SCHEME (MID DAY MEAL SCHEME) at Govt. Girls Sr. Sec. School, Deepalpur (Sonipat) by B.Sc.(Home Sc.) students.
23rd April, 2022
• Poster making competition organized by History Deptt. on the Topic: ‘Culture of Haryana’.
• Youth Red Cross Training Camp from 23.04.2022 to 28.04.2022.
• An Extension Lecture on ‘Character Building’ organized by Morality and Ethics Club. Resource Person: Ms. Sonam Rai.
25th April, 2022
• Powerpoint Presentation competition during ‘ROBUST ACTIVITY – 2022’ organized by BBA deptt.
26th April, 2022
• Educational Visit of B.A. Geography students to Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS-ISRO), Dehradun and Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology, Dehradun.
• Rangoli Making and T-Shirt Painting competition on the occasion of ‘Intellectual Property Day’ organized by Biotechnology deptt. in collaboration with IPR Cell.
28th April, 2022
• State Level Quiz competition 2021-22 for college students sponsored by Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation and Technology, Govt. of Haryana at Pt. Neki Ram Sharma Govt. College, Rohtak.
29th April, 2022
• Legal Literacy Cell celebrating Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav. In this various competitions were held such as: Debate, Declamation, Poster Making, Poetry, Essay Writing, Painting, Slogan Writing, Skit, PPT, Docuemntary, Quiz competition.
30th April, 2022
• National Level Webinar on ‘Quality Enhancement Strategies in Higher Education’ organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell of GVMGC.
2nd May, 2022
• ‘Judge your Articulacy’ organized by Commerce (PG) deptt.
4th May, 2022
• Orientation Programme on Value Added Courses organized by Computer Science deptt. Three Value Added courses: Computer Hardware and Networking, Paython Language and Web Application Development were started.
6th May, 2022
• ‘Soil and Water Testing Programme’ at Village Fazilpur organized by University Outreach Program Team.
7th May, 2022
• An Extension Lecture on ‘Role of Remote Sensing and GIS in Disaster Management: A Case Study of Western Himalya’ by Geography deptt. Resource Person: Prof. Dr. Pankaj Kumar from Delhi University.
• ‘Talk Show with our Alumnae’ organized by Commerce (PG) deptt.
8th May, 2022
• World Youth Red Cross Day celebration at M.D. University, Rohtak. In this function our NCC Cadets and YRC Team got the chance for Guard of Honour in front of Governor.
10th May, 2022
• Workshop on Pot Decoration organized by Home Science deptt.
• Our college girls participated in Inter-College Quiz competition organized by C.R.A. College, Sonipat. Our team got IIIrd Prize.
11th May, 2022
• Workshop on Google Forms organized by Computer Science deptt. in association with E-Learning Cell.
12th May, 2022
• National Qwan-ki-Do Championship held at Goa. In this our college girls got 14 medals.
• Workshop on ‘Data Analysis with MS-Excel’ organized by BBA deptt. Resource Person: Dr. Asha Chawla.
13th May, 2022
• An Extension Lecture on ‘Fundamentals of Nuclear Physics and Applications’ organized by Physics deptt.
• ‘Business Plan Presentation’ organized by Commerce (PG) deptt.
• Our college girls participated in Inter-College departmental activities organized by Tika Ram PG Girls College, Sonipat on 13.05.2022 and 14.05.2022.
14th May, 2022
• Career Guidance Training and Placement Cell organizes MAX/NIVA BUPA ORIENTATION CUM PLACEMENT GATEWAYS.
• G.V.M. Girls College, Sonipat in association with Sargam Thearatical Group gives a tribute to Lata Mangeshkar Ji.
17th May, 2022
• ‘Powerpoint Presentation Competition’ organized by Chemistry deptt.
• ‘Poster Making Competition’ organized by Chemistry (PG) deptt.
• Our college girls participated in ‘Sketch Making competition’ organized by C.R.A. College, Sonipat.