Welcome to Gita Vidya Mandir (GVM)
G.V.M.G.C., a well established, prestigious and multi-faculty educational institute, is one of the prominent educational institutions in Northern India, accredited with the prestigious NAAC ’A’ Grade. Earning a reputation of ‘adding value to education’, the college has created a congenial academic ethos. At present, as many as 3975 students are availing the facility of higher education in the institute.
News & Announcements
- Revised Criteria For The Post Of Principal
- Adverisement For The Post Of Principal
- Application Form For The Post Of Principal
- Annual Fee Structure For 2022-23
- For Online Fees Submission
- Google Form For Prevention of Caste Based Discrimination In Higher Education
- Online study material Links
News & Events
1st July, 2022
• Seven girls of GVMGC – Khushboo, Mansi, Deepanshu, Kajal, Anjali, Suman and Tiksha got selected in All India Qwan-Ki-Do Inter University Competition.
13th July, 2022
• Our college team got Seven Gold Medals in National Qwan-Ki-Do Championship held at M.D. University, Rohtak from 04.07.2022 to 08.07.2022. Deepanshu, Tiksha, Khushboo, Suman, Kajal, Anjali, Mansi
21st July, 2022
• One Day Legal Awareness Camp on NALSA (Legal Servics to Victims of Acid Attack) Scheme, 2016 by District Legal Services Authority of India.
30th July, 2022
• Tree Plantation organized by NSS Unit under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
7th August, 2022
• ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav by NSS Unit.
8th August, 2022
• ‘Tiranga Yatra’ under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav by NSS Unit and NCC Cadets.
9th August, 2022
• Poster Making competition and Poetry Recitation competition under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav organized by NSS Unit.
• ‘Tiranga Bike Yatra’ under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav by NCC Cadets.
10th August, 2022
• State Level Karate Championship held at Kurukshetra from 05.08.2022 to 07.08.2022. Shalu got Silver Medal.
• ‘Har Ghar Tiranga Activity’, an Awareness Programme Rally at Fazilpur organized by University Outreach Programme Team.
13th August, 2022
• ‘Har Ghar Tiranga Yatra’ under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav by Youth Red Cross Team. They also made Human Chain.
• ‘Tiranga Rally’ under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav held at M.D. University, Rohtak. Attended by our NSS Unit.
15th August, 2022
• 76th Independence Day celebrated by NSS, NCC, YRC Team and University Outreach Programme Team.
16th August, 2022
• International Youth Day celebrated by YRC Team. Poster Making competition was organized under this on the Topic: HIV/AIDS.
1st September, 2022
• Hawan Ceremony.
4th September, 2022
• Research Lab is open for Science stream students.
7th September, 2022
• E-Learning Cell and NSS Unit organized a Talk to Create Awareness on Cyber Security under Cyber Jagrukta Abhiyan. Resource Person: Ms. Vinny Sukhija, Assistant Professor, GVMITM
8th September, 2022
• GVMGC and Ms. Renu Popli got Red Cross Award by Governor Bandaru Dattatray at Haryana Raj Bhavan, Chandigarh.
10th September, 2022
• World First Aid Day celebrated by YRC Team. Poster Making Competition was organized under this.
12th September, 2022
• Workshop on ‘Art of Living’ organized by NSS, NCC, YRC and University Outreach Programme Team. On 12.09.2022 Resource Person: Dr. Shikha Khurana, Ms. Sumedha Aggarwal
14th September, 2022
• Poster Making and Slogan Writing Competition on the occasion of Hindi Diwas.
• Workshop on ‘Art of Living’ organized by NSS, NCC, YRC and University Outreach Programme Team. Resource Person: Dr. Shikha Khurana
15th September, 2022
• Poster Making Competition and Cleanliness Drive under Swachhta Pakhwada by NCC Cadets, NSS Unit, University Outreach Programme Team and YRC Team.
16th September, 2022
• C-Certificates were distributed to NCC Cadets by CO Col. Anil Yadav.
19th September, 2022
• Declamation Contest, Poetry Recitation Competition, Sanskrit Shalokacharan under Literary Talent Show.
20th September, 2022
• Talent Show 2022.
21st September, 2022
• Web Series Promotion (Yashpal Sharma)
• Mathematics Olympiad organized by Maths deptt.
22nd September, 2022
• Physics Quiz Competition organized by Physics deptt.
24th September, 2022
• Slogan Writing Competition on the Topic: ‘Significance nad Relevance of Legal Literacy Cell in Indian Context’ organized by Legal Literacy Cell.
27th September, 2022
• Awareness Campaign on ‘No Use of Tobacco’ at Lahrara Village organized by University Outreach Programme Team.
28th September, 2022
• Literacy Campaign in Govt. School, Lehrara Village organized by University Outreach programme Team. Chief Guest: Mr. Surya Dahiya
• Cleanliness Campaign at Rohat under Puneet Sagar Abhiyan by NCC Cadets.
• One Day Training Workshop of Nodal teachers and Peer Educators by Red Ribbon Club.
• Essay Writing Competition organized by Chemistry deptt.
29th September, 2022
• Canvas Painting and Rangoli Competition under Rang Tarang-2022 organized by Computer Science deptt.
• Educational Visit by B.Sc.(Home Sc.) students at Govt. School, Jatwara regarding Mid-Day Meal.
• Our girls participated in Rangoli competition held at Hindu Girls College, Sonipat and got Ist Position.
30th September, 2022
• Management Talk – 2022 organized by BBA deptt. In this Powerpoint Presentattion competition was organized.
1st October, 2022
• International Old Day celebrated by YRC Team.
4th October, 2022
• Durga Squad constituted by NSS Unit. With the help of this squad Mixed Marshal Art Training will be given to students.
• District Level Competitions (Essay Writing, Slogan Writing, Mehandi Competition and Declamation Contest) was organized under Election Commission, Sonipat.
6th October, 2022
• Industrial Visit to National Fish Shield Farm, Jyotisar, Kurukshetra by B.Sc.(Med.) III year students.
7th October, 2022
• Powerpoint Presentation Competition on ‘Cyber Security’ under Cyber Jagrukta Abhiyan organized by NSS Unit and E-Learning Cell.
• An Extension Lecture on ‘Role of Probiotics in Maintaining Good Health’ organized by Biotech deptt.
• Our girls participated in Ch. Mayachand Memorial 10th Annual Inter College Mathematics Quiz (UG Students) held at All India Jat Heros’ Memorial College, Rohtak on 07.10.2022 and got Ist position.
9th October, 2022
• Governing Body Elections.
11th October, 2022
• Collage Making Competition organized by History deptt.
• Two Days (11.10.2022 to 12.10.2022) Workshop on ‘Knowing Your Rights’ organized by NSS Unit of MDU, Rohtak. Ms. Ruchika Vermani with two students Kashish and Nancy has participated in this workshop. Kashish got Ist position in Slogan Writing Competition.
13th October, 2022
• Declamation Contest organized by Computer Science deptt.
14th October, 2022
• Health Talk on Breast Cancer by Dr. Kanchan Kaur organized by NSS Unit in association with Manav Sewa Smiti.
17th October, 2022
• An Awareness Programme on Soil and Water Protection via Powerpoint Presentation at Village Lehrara organized by NSS Unit and University Outreach Programme Team.
18th October, 2022
• Science Quiz Competition sponsored by Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation and Technology.
• ‘Diwali Carnival-2022’ Poster Making Competition and Rangoli Competition organized by BBA deptt.
19th October, 2022
• Three Days (19.10.2022 to 21.10.2022) Workshop on ‘Waste Management: Transforming Waste to Energy’ orgnaized by NSS Unit of MDU, Rohtak. Ms. Ruchika Vermani with three students Bhawna Kaushik, Nancy, Bhawna, Barkha, Kashish has participated in this workshop.
• ‘Diwali Mela’ organized by PG deptt. of Commerce followed by Dandiya.
• ‘Clean and Green Diwali Celebration’ in Village Lehrara organized by University Outreach Programme Team.
29th October, 2022
• Jewellery Making and Fabric Painting Workshop organized by Home Science deptt.
31st October, 2022
• IQAC Team in collaboration with Learning Links Foundation conducted Workshop on ‘Data and Analytics’ under ‘Women in Data Program’, a collaborative efforts of Learning Links Foundation and Dell Technologies.
• Speech Competition on ‘National Integration and Solidarity’ on occasion of Unity Day organized by Political Science deptt.
1st November, 2022
• Haryanvi Food Competition and Open Haryanvi Folk Costume at M.D. University, Rohtak on Haryana Day.
• State Level Youth Red Cross Training Camp for girls at Shri Krishan Kripa Dham, Vrindavan from 01.11.2022 to 07.11.2022.
2nd November, 2022
• Awareness Session (Documentary Film) on Cyber Crime under Cyber Jagrukta Abhiyan organized by NSS Unit and E-Learning Cell.
3rd November, 2022
• State Level Qwan-Ki-Do Championship held at M.D. University, Rohtak. Mitali and Nikita got Gold Medal and 6 more Medals won by our college.
7th November, 2022
• Workshop on Character Building organized by NSS, NCC and University Outreach Program Team. Resource Person: Ms. Bhawna Kapoor
11th November, 2022
• Zonal Level Quiz Competition held at Pt. N.R.S. Govt. College, Rohtak.
14th November, 2022
• District Level Essay Writing Competition sponsored by Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation and Technology.
• IVth Open National Taekwondo Championship held at Tyagraj Stadium, Delhi from 12.11.2022 to 14.11.2022. Anjali (Gold Medal), Tiksha, Tannu, Deepanshu (Silver Medal).
15th November, 2022
• Poster Making Competition of the Birth Anniversary of Bhagwan Birsa Munda as Janjatiya Gaurav Diwas organized by History deptt. and NSS Unit.
• Three days Library Orientation Programme from 15.11.2022 to 17.11.2022.
18th November, 2022
• Industrial Visit to Yakult Industry Ltd. by B.Sc.(Biotech) students.
19th November, 2022
• Kavi Sammelan.
21st November, 2022
• Industrial Visit to IUAC, Delhi by M.Sc.(Physics) students.
23rd November, 2022
• National Seminar on ‘Opportunities and Challenges of Startups’ sponsored by DGHE, Haryana organized by PG deptt. of Commerce.
30th November, 2022
• Science Exhibition at GCW, Sampla. Botany and Computer Sc. Model got Ist Position and Chemistry and Psychology got IInd Position, Physics got IIIrd Position.
1st December, 2022
• Zonal Youth Festival at Vaish Engineering College, Rohtak from 01.12.2022 to 03.12.2022.
• An Awareness Programme on HIV/AIDS on the occasion of World AIDS Day by YRC, NSS, NCC and UOP students.
2nd December, 2022
• Celebration of Constitution Day ‘Indian Constitution Preamble’ by Political Science deptt.
5th December, 2022
• Celebration of World Soil Day by NCC, NSS, UOP students. They plant saplings in college campus.
• HIV/AIDS Awareness Camp by YRC Team. Poster Making and Slogan Wiring competition was organized.
7th December, 2022
• Inter-College Sports competition at M.D. University, Rohtak. Athletics (Marathon) – Tannu got IInd Position, Pol Walt – Kajal got IInd and Khushboo got IIIrd Position.
• Awareness session on ‘Cyber Security as Profession’ under Cyber Jagrukta Abhiyan organized by E-Learning Cell and NSS Unit.
9th December, 2022
• Oath is taken by our students to obey the Traffic Rules organized by Road Safety (Suraksha Kavachh) Club.
12th December, 2022
• Inter-College Taekwondo Championship held at M.D. University, Rohtak from 08.12.2022 to 11.12.2022. Anjali and Tannu got Silver Medal and Khushboo got Bronze Medal. Tannu and Anjali selected in All India Inter-University Taekwondo Championship and they will represent the University.