In our college students also have facility to choose NCC (National Cadet Corps). NCC imparts our students with opportunities to get engaged in activities which encourage the sense of discipline and make the students physically fit, strong and mentally alert. Following are the aims of NCC which are also implementable on students who choose to get the training of NCC.
- To develop character, comradeship, discipline, leadership, secular outlook, spirit of adventures and the ideals of selfless service for the country amongst the youth.
- To create a human resource of organized, trained and motivated youth, to provide leadership in all walks of life rendering their services to the nation and the community.
- To provide a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the Armed Forces.
- Assist in Civil Defense measures.
- Act as a Force multiplier.